Tuesday, 21 December 2010


I'm lucky in that where I live there is a very large wooded area just a few minutes walk from my house. Despite it's proximity I have never really taken advantage of the fact and tend to just jump in the car when I want to take photos in the belief that there are newer, shinier things to take the further from home I go.

I guess what I'm saying is, sometimes there's no need to go further than a few minutes walk away and whilst I appreciate we may not all have woods, forests and ocean mere minutes away, we can look at where we live with new eyes.

Photographs are everywhere. Everywhere. We just need to open our minds then our eyes, then our shutters.

Go take a look around your neighbourhood and see what you can see......differently.

Rather than keep posting wintery landscape type images I have a page at the top of the blog that you can click on or use the link here.


1 comment:

  1. This is so wisely expressed, Steve. And your wooded photos are pretty incredible (saw others in other postings if I'm not mistaken). Love this foggy, landscape that's filled with mystery. The trick is always to keep looking at life with new eyes.

    ReplyDelete