Friday, 28 January 2011

Some People....

I like to take pictures of everything and anything but I have a particular fondness for taking street photos...the unposed shot. The one's where people don't know you're taking their photo. Well, the old fellah in picture number two clocked me, but I don't think he realised what I was doing! I've developed a kind of sneaky way of taking people's photo's but I think, in this day and age, you kind of have to. 

Back in the day, people were generally ok with having their picture taken and would sometimes pose and muck about with you. But the society we live in nowadays seems to take itself far too seriously people get grumpy more easily. 

And whatever you do....don't try and take  a photo of a child in a public place!! That's akin to being the Devil incarnate these days. Don't even take any of your own kids without written permission in triplicate from the paedophile police. God forbid you turn up with a camera at your child's school play. You'll be lucky to get out without having your collar felt by the police. You couldn't make it up!

Anyway, here's a few I took....before I went to prison!!




No comments:

Post a Comment