Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Through a glass darkly


The weather here in the UK is rarely good and we do get more than our fair share of God's tears and, whilst waiting in my car for a friend during another downpour I was fascinated by the way the water on my windscreen smeared the colours from the passing cars.


Now, I said in an earlier post that pictures are everywhere if we but look. 

I must have sat in my car hundreds of times before and seen such things but never took the opportunity to photograph them. What a waste! You may not particularly like the images but I include them to show you that pictures are all around, wherever we are, whatever we're doing. We photographer types should never get bored.



Learn to see the world. Look around you and, for crying out loud, carry a camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment