Tuesday, 27 March 2012

FOUND IT!!!!


I went up into the deepest darkest corners of my loft today and found my old 35mm SLR Fuji ST 605! I couldn't believe it. Now I haven't seen this baby in decades. Literally. I thought I'd lost it or flogged it years ago. 

I took it downstairs and discovered (not the hard way) that it is still loaded with film. I'm gonna say black and white because it had a yellow filter stuck over the lens and I was a big shooter of B&W back in the day. Now, I don't know, but I have to get it developed even though it's been about 25/27 years since it's seen the light of day.

I had a couple of little batteries that fitted it too and blow me down, the meter still works! Far as I can tell it's in perfect working order. Will finish off the roll and send it off for processing. 

I'm well chuffed I am.

1 comment: